1994 Honda Civic Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1994 Honda Civic owners like you.

1994 Honda Civic (4 Reviews)
Overall
1994 HONDA CIVIC
I have a 1994 Honda Civic HB VX model, purchased new, now 17 years old. I don't use it for communting so it has only 91K miles on it. I've used synthetic oil in it since ~mile 45K and have kept up with routine maintenance. It required a modified oxygen sensor at mile 60K---a pricey little number at $375 because of its unique shape---and now requires a new timing belt---or at least I think that's the reason for the sudden drop in gas mileage to 36 mpg (whereas I routinely got 48-50 combined). Other than these wear-and-tear issues, this car has performed well--no major engine problems, satisfactory handling on highway or city streets. I plan to have it for another 17 years. Too bad Honda doesn't make the VX model anymore.
1994 HONDA CIVIC
i love my car,this car has now 260k miles and it still has the original transmision and engine.i am super happy with the auto.
1994 HONDA CIVIC
One of the best automobiles I have ever owned. Will have a Civic as long as they keep running like this. Nothing beats a Honda
1994 HONDA CIVIC
over 250,000 miles with no major problems. Have had the water pump replaced once and and ignition coil, That is it. I keep waiting for this car to die so I can get a new one but it just keeps going.