2009 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2009 GMC Yukon Denali owners like you.

2009 GMC Yukon Denali (4 Reviews)
Overall
2009 GMC YUKON DENALI
Best transportation I had..until my engine turned off !!!! No one can help me find out how and why the info displayed " 0 hours left " when diagnostics was performed. No one can me with this problem. I'm just a single women and I need answers
2009 GMC YUKON DENALI
I am the original owner of a 2009 GMC Yukon Denali and absolutely love this SUV!! In fact, this is my second Denali in a row!!! (I was also the original owner of a 2005 Yukon Denali which I obviously loved so much but when the new body style came out I just had to have it! I NEVER had any problems whatsoever with my 2005.)
The only issues with my 2009 was the passenger mirror would stay in the tilt down position, which was fixed (twice) with no charge, and the exterior driver's side door handle nearly came off one morning....that was a little strange. It, too, was fixed with no charge. I LOVE this SUV and anxiously waiting to see if a new body style will be released in the near future!!!
2009 GMC YUKON DENALI
I have a 2009 Yukon Denali and I love this SUV to DEATH!! I do have a problem with the automatic mirrors when i flip them in, and one of the door handles had to be replaced (that was covered by the warranty). But overall, this thing is my rock!
2009 GMC YUKON DENALI
I have a 2009 GMC Yukon Denali. We love it! It has been acting funny. First we noticed the dash lights flicker occasionally. Now we had 2 occasions where it just would not start. Had to get a jump. Had the battery and alternator checked and they both were good. Any recalls out there? I have the full warranty on the vehicle. Wondering what is wrong?