2003 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 GMC Yukon Denali owners like you.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2003 GMC Yukon Denali. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 9/1/13 | Hialeah, FL
Iam very happy with my Yukon-Denali 2003, have 110330 miles, Nilo Barredo Sr.
By on 8/1/11 | Jekyll Island, GA
I bought this car as a GM demonstrator in Spring 2004. It now has 110,000 miles on it. Like people things start to go as one matures. The latest was a "cluster problem"---the speedo "flat lined". Apparently there was a notice sent out a few years ago about the problem. But GM would repair vehicles with less than 70,000 miles. As a result, I just forked over $600+. to repair the "cluster problem".
By on 12/11/10 | Elizabethton, TN
My wife and I bought a brand new 2003 GMC Yukon Denali and have been very happy with it. I have had a rattle in the muffler and now I need to replace the water pump, not bad for a 7 years.
By on 12/16/09 | Covington, GA
If you want a beautiful, over priced suv with a lot of recalls that cost you instead of the manufacturer, then this is the vehicle for you. I have always took pride in being a "GM man". Until now. If they listed all the things that were going to not work on that window sticker it would be longer than the line of bs you would hear if you took this thing in for service at our local GM dealer. (Ginn Motors), who told me i would have to take it to a GMC dealer. I used to think that my GMC was made by GM. They seem to know something that i don't. I guess i can't blame them. I would'nt want to work on it either. I'm going for a luxury ride now. Lemonade anyone?