2017 GMC Acadia Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2017 GMC Acadia owners like you.

2017 GMC Acadia Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2017 GMC Acadia. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2017 GMC Acadia
By on 9/28/17 | St. Peters, MO
Bought the car new in Feb 2017. A few weeks ago the check engine light came on. After the third fix I email GMC customer service to complain. I received an email that said I would be contacted w/in 1-2 business days. A WEEK LATER, someone finally called. After the third fix did not take care of the check engine light and a promised phone call that wasn't made, I got ahold of the customer service agent and asked about getting my money back. She said she did not make those decisions, but she would route the request up. Last night I received a call from the agent stating that GMC would not give us our money back. I asked why not and she said she did not make those decisions. I expressed how I though that it was messed up that I was given an answer, but no reason for the answer. She said again that she does not make those decisions. When I asked about getting the contact information to the person or department that makes those decisions I was told - NO. Apparently a ghost runs that department.... I recommend STAYING AWAY from GMC!