2007 GMC Acadia Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 GMC Acadia owners like you.

2007 GMC Acadia Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 GMC Acadia. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
By on 7/30/16 | Albion, NY
I purchased a 2007 GMC Acadia.. BIGGEST MISTAKE of my life... 70,000 miles transmission went on it... 75,000 miles timing chain went on it.. 80,000 miles censors went on it... Now timing chain just went again 2 days before I have to go back to work.. I'm a single father raising 2 kids and can't afford this shit.. I am totally screwed...
By on 9/9/10 | Houston, TX
I bought this car used with 14,000 miles on it for my wife. This was the worst mistake I have ever made on a car. We owned this car a total of 8 months, the transmission went out twice, the A/C went out twice and the steering was making a noise when we sold it. I can understand a new model has to have some bugs worked out but GM has no concern for its customers. The first time the tran went out the dealership said to us that “We could not find why it was not working we rest the computer which erased the code and it is working fine, you are going to have to drive it until it breaks down again” I called GM to go above the dealership and they gave me the same response, like I said no concern for its customers. My heart breaks to say this but DO NOT BUY THIS CAR or any other GM product. I have a 96 GMC P/U with 200,000mi on it and no problems. I use to be the first one to say buy American, after this we are a new owner of a Honda Accord.
By on 9/5/10 | Los Angeles, CA
cooling system problems dealer's mechanics can't find anything wrong with it, late acceleration love it but I will have to let it go
By on 7/7/10 | Fort Worth, TX
I have loved how my Acadia drives. It has 52,000 miles in 3 yrs. -rides even smoother with new all terrain Michelins on. BUT --- I've had water leaks from sunroof and latest, a clogged AC drain line - all causing water in the floorboard that over time corroded electrical systems. I've had numerous recalls, but none that have corrected the water problems. Now I have new front jute under the floor carpet, new airbag wiring and who knows what else new wiring. But the water leaks from sunroof (when it rains) continue. I've got to part with it. The dealer sold to another and new service dept says sorry, can't help.
By on 1/22/09 | Oakland, CA
My crossover SUV is a 3.4L V6 with dual overhead camshafts (DOHC) and pulls around 275HP.
CONS: This vehicle’s power train is not for serious off road driving or heavy towing. Front struts and independent rear suspension does not offer a smooth ride. Cheap “plastic looking” dashboard.
PROS: Because is a Front wheel drive model I get up to 24MPG highway which is very good for the 8 passenger and cargo capacity. The seats slide and fold for a wide access to the third row. Stereo easy to read and use, with a mp3 player jack for my ipod. We like the dual air conditioner climate zone controls for driver and front passenger.