1992 Geo Metro Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1992 Geo Metro owners like you.

1992 Geo Metro Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1992 Geo Metro. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
1992 Geo Metro
By on 2/21/14 | Columbia, TN
Most will not believe, but I bought my 1992 Geo Metro in Aug 1991. I' still have it with almost 250K on it-runs like new-no oil between changes (5K). My total repairs are: Struts with lifetime-changed-no cost once-clutch at 240K (will never need again). Other than tires, brakes, ,2 or 3 times, this car still runs like almost new. I will never sell this car for sure. I believe it will run to at least 500,000 mi.. One thing I forgot--muffler repl. 200,000 mi. I had my car (92 Geo) repainted to silver to match my new Altima 3CV. I give this excellent care to my personal excellent care, using only 50 percent synthetic oil-change every,5000 mi., wiping engine clean before every oil change and afterward. I guess just showing love for the wonderful car. I did drive it 75 mph plus on many many trips. My name is Bob Hardison, Columbia, Tn.
1992 Geo Metro
By on 11/1/12 | Bristol, TN
my metro geo needs chordwhelt seals ,its a lsi convertablean 2 seater aotomatic-3cylinder. please help mary elkins,,557 4552