1995 Ford Thunderbird Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1995 Ford Thunderbird owners like you.

1995 Ford Thunderbird Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 1995 Ford Thunderbird. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 8/31/10 | Fountain, CO
What a Great Car, 204,000 miles on the clock. I bought the car in 1999 with 25,000 miles on it, since then I've replace the Heater Core, and the drivers side door mechanism. I don't know how much more dependable a car can be! 1995 T-Bird LX 4.6L
By on 6/16/10 | Norwalk, CA
Ok, here we go. I never liked FORD vehicles, but then I met the TBIRD. I have a v8 40th anniversary and I have never been happier. This vehicle is so quiet, so fast and so clean. I have gone to the ecology pick a part on occassion just to get some new plastic moldings for the seat and a new button for the automatic windows and locks, but no major problems. If you keep up on the service, tune up, oil change, tranny service, A/C service, Coolant, brakes, you should be good with this car. I have never been happier.
By on 4/10/09 | Seattle, WA
I bought new my 1995 LX. With 90,000 miles, it is now having its first age problems; five automatic transmission fluid leaks involving old gaskets and other seals. Otherwise, it's still powerful, quiet, and graceful across country or in town. It looks sleeker than most contemporary cars also.
By on 12/19/08 | Chicago, IL
Owned this car (with 4.6 V8) for 5 years now, basically zero problems. Only had to replace a couple bad O2 sensors. Otherwise, pretty decent mileage on the highway, awesome power, and I can drive it anywhere and depend on it to get me there and home!