2005 Ford Mustang Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2005 Ford Mustang owners like you.

2005 Ford Mustang Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2005 Ford Mustang. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 7/1/15 | Omaha, NE
Best fun car I have ever had. I am original owner of my 2005 GT Mustang coupe looks like ten years ago purchased off the Ford dealers lot. Now a decade later driving my car 80,000 miles she still rides smooth being a tidy bow ever owned this car is very flawless. Did put in through the test driving to NY but never did disappoint me driving with stainless steel interior with a beautiful maroon color exterior. Has automatic and 6 cylinder the handles beautifully can't believe actually still driving my Mustang. For a sports car gets good fuel economy and with cost of maintenance this car is not bad at all running on Synthetic oil runs forever. I've had several mechanics telling me this car will last another 60,000 miles doing excellent job keeping up the low maintenance does have some hail damage some body parts otherwise car is a beast ever. Overall still having lots of fun driving my Mustang excellent performance replaced just the minor things as a normal vehicle needs after been driving a while. Wouldn't trade my Mustang for another or look getting new vehicle purchased because this car is running fine at now driving it 140,000 miles no mechanical issues out of nothing I would recommend getting this car absolutely love my Mustang best car ever purchased being first Ford product.
By on 3/12/15 | Colorado Springs, CO
Had my 2005 Mustang 3.0 v6 Convertible since March 2006. Had 23K when purchased, BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED. Now it's 10 years old and 117K and still looks and drives like a new car. Yes.....only use synthetic oil, treat it like a baby and rarely do I go somewhere with or without the top down - receive compliments. Just sayin'- still love the Retro look of 2005. It's a keeper.
By on 1/22/09 | Rocky River, OH
I've heard the convertable models are significantly slower. For a V6, the coupe is a torque monster. It's not as clunky as the previous mustangs, but there is more body roll. For the price, no other car can touch it. Great Ride!