2009 Ford Fusion Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2009 Ford Fusion owners like you.

2009 Ford Fusion Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2009 Ford Fusion. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 10/31/12 | Indianapolis, IN
I'm not sure about the other people who ahve written reviews but I bought my 09 fusion two years ago and it had 15k on it. The dealership dropped the price 2k and gave me another 2k on my trade-in and 1987 Ford Probe. I didn't like the car at first the front end looked really ugly but I actaully like it now.

The car now has 81k on it (yes I drive a lot)it still gets 26 miles to the gallon city and 32 highway. I replaced the brakes, windshield wipers, replaced the water pump belt and after my exwife crashed it (twice) had it repaire, I haven't had much trouble out of the car to be honest. The engine, transmission and everything else machinical are still strong and the sync is awesome. The only thing I wish is it had the moon roof and spoiler. I would recommend the car to any of the people in my family or friends.
By on 1/4/12 | Chicago, IL
I purchased my Fusion brand new in 2009. The only issue I had is that I had to replace the brakes just last year at under 30,000 miles. The breaks were completely gone to the surprise of my mechanic. I would say just monitor your breaks closely because they are crappy. I have had no other issues to date, and besides that I love my car!
By on 11/5/11 | Howell, MI
Mr. 2008 fusion,
If wanting a toyota or honda, you should move there and support their economy too! Sorry for your problems with your fusion but sometimes a bad car does get out to the public or maybe you should evaluate how you drive?
People like you who put down american made products make me sick!
By on 6/22/10 | Pittsfield, MA
What a great car. Both good lookin and sporty as well as powerful. Ours has the 3.0 v6 and keeps up with an audi a4. kids fit nice with 2 carseats in rear and enough room for a adult to comfortably sit in the back to. soud system could be tweeked a bit. but overall i would buy another just to have but maybe an sel.
By on 4/8/09 | Jackson, MS
I have had the car for a month and I just adore it. The only fault I have are the sensors go off when Im waiting at the red light and a car is too close and they just sit there. But overall the 2009 Ford Fusion 6cyl is a great vehicle.