2006 Ford Freestyle Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Ford Freestyle owners like you.

2006 Ford Freestyle Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2006 Ford Freestyle. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
2006 Ford Freestyle
Value
Fuel Economy
Safety
Interior
Comfort
Performance
By on 3/28/18 | Marion, MI | Car Owner
Exelant car, though the transmission is a CVT and lends to hesitate. This is part of owning a CVT with such a heavy vehicle. This is the second Freestyle I have owned, my first was a 2005 AWD and ran for 325,000 with us and is still on the road. The 2006 is. FWD and I am not as happy with it, I purchased it with 169,000 and it has required more work than the 05 did at this stage.
Perfect for families as there is a full frame in it and speaking from experience will take a large impact and continue to drive. (05)
Yes, I would recommend this car.
2006 Ford Freestyle
By on 1/12/10 | Fargo, ND
I bought my 2006 Freestyle SEL with front wheel drive used with about 33,000 miles on it. We have put about 12,000 miles on it and have been overall very happy. It has been a really good car for my family so far. I have two little kids and it has plenty of space for all of us plus the dog. I have only had to replace the front stabilizer bar endlinks as they were making a popping noise in turns (less than $60). I enjoy the CVT transmission, it is very well matched to the 3.0L motor plus it gets about 27-30 MPG on the highway. My only complaint is that it takes a long time for it to warm up in the winter time.