2007 Ford Focus Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Ford Focus owners like you.

2007 Ford Focus Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 Ford Focus. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 7/1/15 | Westerville, OH
Good car and its good on gas. Bought the little Ford Focus used in 2011 with 43,000 miles now this car is most dependable ever never put repairs until getting new A/C condenser. Runs well no other problems with Focus no rust living in Ohio this car might be better than a Civic or Corolla of this effective year. I have automatic tranny shifts smooth no problems out jerking or hesitation gets 35 mpg. Just love my 2007 Ford Focus it was a Enterprise rental but shipped to a small local dealer for me in purchasing a low priced budget car. Steering can be lacking and did get 5th set of brakes changed at 118,000 miles might coming from car being driven as rental getting all brakes replaced but engine is better with lots of good performance for small four banger motor just love my little Ford best purchased I've made.
By on 2/17/15 | Jacksonville, FL
I bought one year old.I have only had to do minor repairs.My biggest problem is driver door lock won't lock with key fobo
r interior door lock.All the other doors lock just fine other than this , I wouldn't trade it for anything.It has 90000miles on it.
By on 6/12/10 | Accident, MD
I love my ZX3 Focus, until the 45,000 mile mark I had olnly changed two light bulbs, if you ask me (a mechanic) that is pretty good :)
By on 4/26/10 | Quincy, MA
07 focus se this thing is a road turd for sure had some rain alternator got wet car shut down for 24 hours then worked again like nothing was wrong now car headlights and engine and accessorys wont turn off either must just be a ford thing car has 55,000 miles i owned since new did oil changes and everything on time
By on 4/11/09 | Hudson, FL
Bought it with 5 speed manual transmission so I would have a light weight car to tow behind our motor home. I found it to fully satisfy our needs as a very dependable car for this purpose, plus general running around. With about 14K miles on it, have not had any kind of a problem. Great product.