2002 Ford Focus Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2002 Ford Focus owners like you.

2002 Ford Focus Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2002 Ford Focus. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 10/21/10 | Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hello, my 2001 ford focus; 89K~ Ive had it 4years now, iits been a good car and needed some repairs. Such as replace a/c unit, engine mounts, rotars, and now head gaskets. Other then that, tthis American Car has been a good car to me Ive gotten my ware n tear in. It also needs to stepup its game to compete with the EUO's. Same compliants fix prombles do a free recall, save me money or somewhere near down the line get exposed like Toyata. I bought American for a Reason, I may convert my Currancy Next!!
By on 9/9/10 | Wyandotte, MI
We have 184k miles on our 2002 Ford Focus hatchback and it's been a great little car. We just replaced the front struts, sway bar links and outer tie rods, rear shocks and all brakes on the car. The exhaust has been replaced with a Summit Racing stainless steel exhaust. Our son has owned the car for several years and it's been dependable and economical to maintain. It has always had full synthetic oil in it and we've used AMSOIL 5w20 since we've owned it. We'll keep it on the road as long as we can!
By on 10/21/09 | Eastanollee, GA
this has been a very good car-need to keep tires rotate and they won't cup-2.0 sohc engine may drop valve seat and ruin engine with no warning
usually after 140-150 thousand miles but can happen earlier

overall not a bad car at all-remember this is not a lincoln.