1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty owners like you.

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty
By on 11/20/12 | Southfield, MI
my truck is 13 years old that 7.3 L still going strong runs great and looks . looks like new.no big problems

1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty
By on 3/21/11 | Encinitas, CA
I purchased this truck new in Sep/1999. It now has over 185,00 miles. The 7.3 Turbo Diesel is the best engine ever. It still looks as good as new, and there are no squeaks or rattles. I have never had any maintenance issues with this truck in any way until last week, when the transmission finally went while towing my boat back from Lake Havasu.
It did not strand me. It did overheat, but I was still able to limp home. Tranny temp is very critical on this model and is the only enemy that can destroy one fast. When I first had the truck serviced back in 1999, there was a recall for the flex plate that Ford replaced. We discovered that it was cracked again last week when we rebuilt the transmission, and had to replace it on my dime this time. The flex plate cost about $300.00 alone. Other than that, this has been the best truck I have ever owned. I just sold my 2002 Chevy 1-ton with the Dura-Max and Allison. The 5- speed auto was nice, but this truck could just not keep up with the Super Duty! I am in construction and use it daily, hard, and tow often too. My only regret is that I did not buy two back then, so that I would have a spare to replace that 1-ton Chevy I experimented with for a couple years.