2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty owners like you.

2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 6/15/12 | Haverhill, MA
i bought a used f250 5.4 i have had the truck 2 years had to rebuild the trans and 4 spark plugs blow out of the eng needed to replace all 8 coilpacks now it is runing like crap again the repair place is telling me i need to have the eng rebuilt ford i will never buy angain on the exst mainafolds had to be done aswell
By on 10/11/11 | Aspen, CO
I was driving my 2001 F-250 diesel crew cab while towing a U-haul cargo trailer on an Interstate highway in Louisiana Sept. 2011 and was rear-ended by a drunk driver whose estimated speed exceeded 90 m.p.h. After spinning out of control, I sustained a frontal impact with an earth embankment but my airbag did not deploy. I've received serious back, neck & head injuries. Any legal advice from similar experiences?
By on 12/30/09 | Sandpoint, ID
I love this truck. I now have over 400,000 miles on my '01 Superduty Diesel and it has never failed me. Power is still great and fuel mileage with the power chip is around 20 if I stay below 65mph. I did have to have the guts replaced in the Auto Trans at about 150k. I've replaced the alternators (ambulance package so there are two) a starter and the neutral sensor along with normal maintenance and that is it. Can't buy a new one cause this one won't stop running. I may wear out the seat before anything else.