2015 Ford F-150 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2015 Ford F-150 owners like you.

2015 Ford F-150 Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2015 Ford F-150. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2015 Ford F-150
By on 8/24/16 | Hamilton, OH
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
I leased a 2015 Ford F150 in February 2016. At this moment, it has 6164 miles on it. Last week, I left my house to run errands and got about 5 minutes from home. I stopped at a stop light and when I accelerated to go, the truck started shimmying and I lost acceleration. Thankfully, I was at a place that I could pull over and get off the street. I turned off the truck, sat for about 5 minutes to see if the error would reset but it didn't. I tried to again put it into drive but still no acceleration frontward or backward. Called Ford roadside assistance and waited an hour and half to be towed. Called Northgate Ford, Cincinnati, OH to let them know my vehicle was on its way there to be looked at. I explained the problem and the service writer stopped me in my description and told me to call roadside assistance and have it towed. REALLY? I told him it should be pulling into his lot any minute. I asked for a rental or a loaner but was told they didn't supply them. This was in a Fri afternoon and I had a ton of things to do over the weekend. I had to argue with the service attendance, the service manager and went all the way up to the GM of the dealership. Reluctantly, he approved a rental for the weekend.....I am a single woman and being told that I was going to be without transportation being that my 6 month old truck was in the shop for repairs did NOT set well. All three men that I spoke with were rude and very disrespectful. Today is Wednesday and they called this a.m. to tell me my truck was ready. I drove to the dealership to get it and asked what the final diagnosis was. The attendant handed me the paperwork and told me to read it for myself. The paperwork said it was the throttle body and motor assembly. I wanted and needed an explanation about what this was but he called to have my truck brought to me and I left. I made it home in the 45 minute drive but I am scared to death to drive it very far from home. The sad thing is I have another two and half years on the lease and I can just about predict that this won't be my last repair.....ugh!!!