1994 Ford F-150 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1994 Ford F-150 owners like you.

1994 Ford F-150 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1994 Ford F-150. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 2/7/13 | South Bend, IN
-Rear spring shackles are made of inferior metal and flake off like biscuits, never had this problem with any vehicles.
-Transmission constantly needs flushing, this is an inherent problem.
-Front coil spring housing is also made of inferior metal and flakes off like a hot buttered biscuit,without any provocation!!
-I have a F150 XLT with two tanks. I have replaced both tanks at a DIY cost of five hundred dollars in fourteen years. The dealers cost of a fuel tank is $500.00 each. The tank should be made of plastic.
-Anyone who has a tow package must be forewarned that the package needs to be removed in order to replace the rear tank.
-The anchors are made of plastic and after several years they harden and break off and the dash begins to rattle.
By on 8/23/10 | Springfield, MA
By far the best car I've ever owned EXCEPT for the electrical system. I've been chasing that gremlin for years. Otherwise, I get better than 20 MPG highway, neither the engine or the transmission has ever given me a problem. The truck has over 150,000 miles on it and still purrs at idle and takes off like a scalded cat when I let her go. I intend to keep her until she rusts to pieces OR I die, which ever comes first. Damn electric just keeps me on my toes...............
By on 10/7/09 | Castro Valley, CA
I love this truck except it is now giving me problems. I have a heater core that needs replacing, it is the roughest ride ever and always feels like it is in need of a tire balance or something. It has a sweet interior with lots of power. Gas mileage sucks but what can I do? The man and the kids and I drove to Los Angeles (from SF area) and all fit comfortably. Sweet truck for landscaping. Get back to you on the other issues.