2012 Ford Escape Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2012 Ford Escape owners like you.

2012 Ford Escape Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2012 Ford Escape. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 3/9/15 | St. Charles, MO
Excellent
I have a 2012 Ford Escape which was purchased in October of 2011. Last March (2014), I remote started my car and a huge amount of smoke and a loud "bang" came from under my vehicle. Come to find out the A/C broke away from the car and was filled with grime. Only found out about it when the A/C only blew hot air. It was $4,000+ to have it repaired. Thank god I had the extended warranty. Here we are in March of 2015 and I just dropped it off at the dealer this morning with the exact same issue. Will never buy a Ford again and I've already started looking for a new vehicle as this one will be traded in the day I get it back!
By on 2/23/13 | Lafayette, LA
Excellent
I purchased my escape on February 13, 2013. It had only 11967 miles on it. On day three, I had to get it towed b/c the temperature went to hot, check engine light came on, and the vehicle wouldn't move. The dealership claimed it was a bad sensor and that the problem was fixed. The vehicle broke down four days after being fixed and left us stranded in the dark in a dusty field. I'm completely unsatisfied and will never purchase Ford again. My paper tags are still in the window and it broke down twice.
By on 11/2/12 | Niagara Falls, NY
Excellent
We have a 2012 Ford Escape with 6,000km and we are getting a dull, low - clunk,clunk,clunk coming from the passanger side rear. Happens pressing gas, break or driving on uneven roads such as dirt/gravel. Anyone know what this is?
By on 8/21/12 | Bolingbrook, IL
Excellent
New 2012 Ford escape makes a static noise in the bake passenger rear side of the truck. This happens 2 to 3 times a week. Ford claims they can't find a problem anyone else having this problem??? Air conditioning really loud.