2013 Ford Edge Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2013 Ford Edge owners like you.

2013 Ford Edge Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2013 Ford Edge. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
Value
Fuel Economy
Safety
Interior
Comfort
Performance
By on 7/12/18 | Budd Lake, NJ | Car Owner
Excellent
For the first 60,000 miles and 5 years, I really don't have any issues with my 2013 Ford Edge, until it reaches 67,000 miles at about 6 years. It starts to leak under the hood at around 67,000 miles and I had no idea what's happening. I decided to get it to dealership for service, but the transmission fails and was not able to drive. Finally I got it to the dealer and they asked $1,800 to fix the issue, saying that the leakage is from the transmission fluid. I was very disappointed with this because I never used it for any heavy duty and with good maintenance; however, without any signs, it just leaks and transmission just failed at the point of passing the 5yr/60k powertrain warranty! I paid the money and get the car back. Unfortunately, they didn't fixed it -- AGAIN, IT LEAKS on the next day I drove it back! I am really frustrated and disappointed with FORD and its Dealership Service and will NEVER buy FORD again. Please people, learn a lesson from me:)
No, I would not recommend this car.
By on 12/23/17 | Granville, OH
Excellent
2013 Ford Edge AWD with 36k miles.
PTU failure and Ford would not honor powertrain warranty repair because expiration of 3 business days before they found a defective transmission unit (even though problem reported a month ago). Please google "Ford AWD PTU problems" to see the numerous Ford models with this issue. Ford doesn't even have a technical bulletin for dealers to check this common problem when they are serviced,

MySync does not work very well with iPhone6 and very glitchy with voice commands. Dealer will not address this problem and suggests that I fix this on my own.

No more Ford cars ever again !!!
By on 4/15/15 | Austin, TX
Excellent
No problems with 2013 Edge and at 43K. Overall very happy. Great turning radius.Excellent ride and leg room. Syn nav will sometime lock up. Low marks on interior because there is no place to put your stuff except in the armrest bin. Drink holders needed in lower front doors.
Not so sure about the "nitogen filled" tires never needing to be filled. I have had low TP every year. (No leaks or flats involved). AC speeds are like other Fords - very high or very low, no matter what it says.