1998 Ford E-250 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1998 Ford E-250 owners like you.

1998 Ford E-250 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1998 Ford E-250. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
1998 Ford E-250
By on 12/23/10 | Cleveland, OH
MY E250 4.2 V6
Ive had it for a few years now, van had 116.000 miles when i got it. I put a rebuilt engine in it ,new alternator, fuel rail, 6 injectors, mass air flo Censor. and recently put a fuel pump and filters my van now is 290.000 miles trans & rear end may need some work soon but seems ok. my problem im having now is my car turns on fine but when i accelerate a little 2much my car sputters, if i ease up on the pedal it smoothes out. can any one help me out with suggestions?
1998 Ford E-250
By on 11/29/10 | San Diego, CA
GOIN ON 300,000 MILES ITS AT 297,989 ITS BEEN MY VAN FOR YEARS I USED IT TO DELIVER FOR DHL EXPRESS FOR YEARS, NEVER SHUT IT OFF ALL DAY IT RAN WITH THE A/C RUNNING IF IT WAS SUMMER, HAD TO REPLACE CAMSHAFT PROBABLY BECAUSE I DRIVE IT HARD AND PUSH IT PAST THE CUTOFF BUT OTHER THAN THAT I USE ORIGINAL PART FOR THE BRAKES THEY LAST LONGER AND ARE MORE RELIABLE. LOVE MY VAN REFUSED TO SELL AFTER COMPANY CLOSED NOW ITS MY DAILY DRIVER!!!!