1994 Ford Aerostar Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1994 Ford Aerostar owners like you.

1994 Ford Aerostar Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 1994 Ford Aerostar. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 4/19/14 | Yucaipa, CA
My 1994 Ford Aerostar All Wheel Drive 7 passenger van is great...hope I can keep it going a long time!
By on 10/9/12 | Los Angeles, CA
What an awesome van!!!
By on 12/21/10 | Manchester, NH
I've had my aerostar since 1995. I have 276,000 miles on it.
By on 3/5/10 | Maumelle, AR
Bought a 94just like in the pic with 178,000 miles. purrred like a kiten, changed my own oil and flushed radiator. it had 210,000 miles when the fuel pump went out, I towed it to Beasaw's automotive at 6001 Lumsden in North Little Rock Ar. he wanted 200 labor and 275 for a fuel pump, well,I am no dummy,I replaced fuel pumps in the gas tank before I became disabled, I told him I would buy the pump, and he does the labor. He kept it for 4 months, would not answer my calls. I had to pay a lady to take me there, he said he was to busy! and it will be ready in a week. well,it was ready,and it did start,but it runs like crap!! he lied and said he replaced the distributor,and he made $5.00 on the job. Yea right!! it wont stay started unless I keep my foot on the gas, and itlost power. I looked under the hood and saw the linkage for the gas peddle was turned down. he did not have to mess with the gas peddel linkage to do a fuel pump. he just made it run bad coz I bought the pump for $55.00 now he says the intake gasket is leaking and it's 600.00 to fix. he took a smooth running van and made it run like crap!!. wish I was not sick coz I would take him to court. if there is any machanics in my aera that are not thiefs, please email me at vic966@gmail.com I would love to keep it. very sad I loved the van very much.
By on 1/2/09 | Richardson, TX
This was a horrible vehicle. Rode like the truck chassis on which it was based, had persistent "check engine light" trouble, and one time, the front tire almost sheared off, according to our mechanic.