1993 Ford Aerostar Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1993 Ford Aerostar owners like you.

1993 Ford Aerostar Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1993 Ford Aerostar. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 9/13/11 | Fayetteville, NC
I have a 1993 Ford Aerostar van; 3.0. It has served me well even during this bad economy. It has moved me when I lost my home. It has even provided me with a safe place to sleep. "Big Red" has her issues just like me and needs help that I do not know how to do. I believe if I had a picture, step by step manual, I could do some of it to keep her going but I do not have one. The heat and cooling do not work. The horn do not work and; two weeks ago; the selector handle broke; push it up it falls back down; like it is stripped. I took the steering cover off and the cylinders do not meet. There is a small cable that has broke from the white handle piece on it, also. [I think, that is the cable that shows what gear you are in.] If anyone can send me a repair manual or help me repair her; Please do. I am unable to pay. Contact me at hjmcnair@yahoo.com or PO Box 9243, Fayetteville, NC 28311. I will send you a picture of the van when she is working right again.
By on 12/10/08 | Alameda, CA
I drove this van for about a year and a half. We repair the transmission once and replace it twice. They never could align the wheels.
By on 11/11/08 | South Gate, CA
my wife and I love our aerostar, have had a lot of cars , but not as good as a aerostar, very little trouble with it.try to keep it up.
bob myers