2003 Dodge Stratus Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 Dodge Stratus owners like you.

2003 Dodge Stratus Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2003 Dodge Stratus. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2003 Dodge Stratus
By on 11/9/09 | Appleton, WI
I bought this car at 20K mileage in 2004. I am now at 93.5K five years later. I have always had any required maintanence done and in a timely manner, including all the oil changes. According to the records from my dealer, who has done all of my repairs and maintenance since purchase, some sort of tranny work was done prior to my purchase. The tranny went again just prior to my extended warranty end mileage of 75K (whew). The gas gauge stopped working properly and had to be replaced. Other than that I think I've pretty much just had to have brake work, front end alignment and those types of things as normal repair/maintenance over the life of my car. City mpg 20 - 22 and Highway mpg 27 - 29. It has on the high end of decent pickup power when passing. Overall I'm pleased with the performance of this vehicle. I like being able to put one or both of the back seats forward to put longer items in the trunk/back seat so I don't have to find someone with a truck to bring home something tall that I can lift myself. It's a decent car and my dealer does a good job of taking care of it so I expect it to last several years yet.