2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500 owners like you.

2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500. The average rating is a 2.0 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2005 Dodge Sprinter 3500
By on 7/6/14 | Danielson, CT
I own (2) Sprinters, one is a 2004 the other is a 2005 with a wheelchair lift that I use to transport patients with. The 2004 was my first, the mileage was great but the engine blew @ 160k miles. Replaced engine but had a mechanic that didn't know what he was doing, and is now in the dealer shop stating that it is not roadworthy. The 2005 I recently purchased to transport wheelchair patients to and from our agency. I put $1k initially into it to hopefully make it a dependable vehicle, had a licensed dealership work on it. Soon thereafter, the transmission locked up, bought it back. Dealership stated it was the ABS control module, and the part is no longer available. Went on line and found one. Had it shipped to dealership to install. One week later it locked up again. This is the point where i am now. It's a Sunday, nobody is open, and I HAVE to pick up a client in the morning. These vehicles have been nothing but trouble. As soon as I can I will unload both of them... I was never a Dodge fan because they always seemed to be made very cheaply and it shows on these vans because I have never seen so much rust appear in the same spots on such a newer vehicle. My 1997 Ford 350 crew cab has a lot less rust and still runs great.