2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Reviews and Owner Comments

2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500 owners review and rate their 2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500.

2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500 (1 Review)
Overall
I love my Sprinter.
We changed the head lights to halogen and customized the interior. We can fit 11 passengers and have a bed in the back. It is great for trips, tv. games, nice stereo. We put in a gps

Once I was on the highway and lost acceleration. So I pulled over and turned it off. I thought I would wait a while and I called the dealer to see what the problem might be. I turned it back on and it had re set itself. I thought that was pretty cool. They said I should wait 10 seconds after turning it off. Never had the problem again.

I have the top mount air conditioning unit. It started leaking drops into the van from the vent. I have not had it out much this winter but I just went out in the rain and I have buckets of water leaking onto my children and seats. This can't be good. I also noticed that the screws that hold the unit in place were rusted after only a few months. I am taking it in tomorrow to see what the dealer says. The warranty expired in Nov but I had mentioned it several times. . We will see what they say.