1995 Dodge Spirit Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1995 Dodge Spirit owners like you.

1995 Dodge Spirit Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1995 Dodge Spirit. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 12/27/14 | Fishers, IN
Purchase in 2010 love this car. Have an newer vehicle but prefer my Spirit over new automobile. She has 234,000 miles oil changes and regular maintenance I just got CV joints changed on vehicle. It handles tight no mechanical problems love pass this car on Interstates had 6 people in my car going to Ohio did well in smooth ride. Truly a blessing getting good used car for $1800 will keep it until drive it at 300,000 miles very peppy with a strong 3.3 motor these cars have but prefer 6 over 4 cylinders because last much longer.
By on 8/31/10 | Gallatin, TN
My car was a gift from God I bought for very little money and found only a few minor things wrong with it because it was setting for a long time. I found that this car had things that i desired my first car to have and suddenly I knew it was for me. My 1995 dodge spirit is a great car already.
By on 8/25/10 | Lewiston, ID
Dont ever buy one of these cars they are junk, save your money.... i have put over 2000$ into mine and it still runs like crap.....