1991 Dodge Spirit Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1991 Dodge Spirit owners like you.

1991 Dodge Spirit Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1991 Dodge Spirit. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 4/13/12 | Lynchburg, OH
I bot this car for 13,00 dollers and it has ben nothing but problems for me here are the things that dont work turn signols,speed odomator,AC is so roted u cant fill it up anymore and winsheld wipers the car will start sometime and sometimes it will not do nothing and when it does start I will be going down the road and it will stall and it will not start back for about a hour if it does at all I would never tell someone to buy this car
By on 6/29/11 | Newport, NC
I OWN FOUR OF THEM.2 1991'S ONE 1993 AND ONE 1994 ALL SPIRITS ALL OF THEM WITH THE 2.5 ENG. THE ONE '91 HAS 219000MILES ON IT ,THE OTHER ONE 218000
THE 93 HAS 136000,AND THE 94 HAS 198000.THE BEST CAR DODGE HAS BUILT IN A LONG TIME TOO BAD THEY NO LONGER MAKE THEM.THE TWO 91'S DELIVER MAIL EVERY DAY WITHOUT A HITCH.LOVE THESE CARS TO DEATH.AND ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OTHERS.
By on 8/11/09 | Elyria, OH
I've had my Spirit for 18 years now and it has been great.I commute in a very rust inducing enviroment due to road chemicals and just now is the car starting to show a bit of rust along bottom of drivers door.The paint still looks like new.I have the 4 cyl. which gets 32 mpg. on the highway.Transmission works fine with 142,000 miles on it.Still handles great for what it is.I got almost 90,000 before I replaced the brakes(mostly highway).All this from a car Consumer Reports panned.I don't know what there prejudices are at that rag but if you want a good deal look at cars they don't like.
I paid 9,400 when new including the tax!