1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 owners like you.

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1994 Dodge Ram 2500. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 11/24/12 | Descanso, CA
I have owned my Dodge for five years. I only major problem I've had was the prior owner put a under drive on and as you may know this set up was a bad design and the weight cracked the tranny case. I've removed the under drive and had the tranny repaired now for laying my hands on a stock drive shaft with out breaking the bank. Any suggestions.
By on 8/18/11 | Kansas City, KS
Bought our Ram 2500 used in 1999 with 65,000 miles or so. She had 252,000 now. Replaced the transmission once. So far engine running good. Knock on wood ! Drove it on a 3200 mile trip in May. Did have to get a ball joint repaired while there. Only major problem - inconvenience we have been fighting is getting the air-conditiong system repaired to our standards. Cooled us fine before new compressor now having trouble with getting cool air while at idle or in extreme hot weather. Putting paralell flow condensor in this week. See where we go from there. Love this van - want to keep babying her !
By on 11/10/08 | San Clemente, CA
I have owned this truck since 1994. The first year and a half were rough: 2 transmissions; one in 1995 and the other in 1996. As a result I installed a transmission cooler and it solved the problem. In 2000 I had to replace the front end suspension and re-painted the hood and roof (by the way I live in CA!). I think there may have been a paint flaw with the 94 model. Overall, the Dodge has been a great truck! No oil leaks, it always starts right up (though it does need a little warm up), but I am satisfied.