2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 owners like you.

2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Ratings Overview
8 car owners like you reviewed their 2010 Dodge Ram 1500. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 9/2/17 | Norcross, GA
Above Average
I saved for a long time to buy a new truck
When I finally had enough I started looking and when I seen the Dodge 1500 quad cab I knew I had found my truck. It was beautiful!
So I bought it it was great for the first year then I started having problems first it was overheating then had electrical problems now yesterday I'm driving along and hear a loud bang and it shut off I got out raised the hood and noticed the passenger side valve cover exploded! Have no clue why it was running fine And then bang! Now I have no truck...
By on 7/29/17 | Haltom City, TX
Above Average
I put my truck in park. All the free shift lights came on. When I killed it and started back up, it wouldn't shift. Only way to get home was to unhook the battery, and reboot. Any clues what's going on?
By on 7/14/15 | Stillman Valley, IL
Above Average
my 2010 ram is a junker! i bought it new and i hoped it would last. well it uses 2 quarts of oil every 3500 miles since new!dealer said thats normal . lmao! tie rods were replaced at 20000 miles for recall. at 30000 one broke.i used aftermarket replacements the second time and no problem.the front seat fell apart in 50000 miles.the two electric motors that control the blend doors went out so i replaced them to.all out of pocket. my front and rear bumper are super rusty!!!!! the oil pan is just about rusted out!body is rusting and my water pump went out today @ 84000 miles. what a total piece of shit!!!!!!! i will never buy a dodge again ever!! don't buy one!
By on 12/28/12 | Lawton, OK
Above Average
I have had mine for a little over 2 years, first truck I ever bought new, I have owned about every truck out there and this is by far the best looking and performing truck I had. I don’t pussyfoot around and never have with this truck either. Over 100 mph many times, sorry, but just couldn’t help it . Love the pickup it has and that sound of that HEMI!! What sold me on it mostly was the commercial where the guy is asked "that thing got a hemi" and his response was "you about to find out" LOVE IT.. Now I was bent over at the dealership and won't ever buy from them again, but that's another story... GOOD JOB DODGE
By on 8/2/11 | Buford, GA
Above Average
I have a 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 V 8 , 5.7 L and about 63000 Miles , it is a nice truck , the MPG suck's, it's not get it 20 MPG , now it is in the dealer for the last 2 months with a major problem ( it is get it stuck on 4th. gear and not shifting ) nobody and I mean NOBODY can figure out what is the problem , not even CHRYSLER they don't know . So I will check twice before to buy this truck.
By on 12/18/10 | Sherman, TX
Above Average
I will have to say that I absolutely love the Dodge sound and ride. I had an 08 1500 HEMI and traded it off for a 2010 1500 HEMI for really only 1 reason....noises on the interior more so the driver door panel. On my 08, made a popping noise and a rattle noise. Was in the shop 7 times for a total of 23 days in the last year. When they finally said enough was enough, we did everything possible, I traded it off for a 2010 exactly like it, same color, same options, etc.....GUESS WHAT???? the new truck makes the same exact noises coming from the driver door panel/window area. The center top portion of the dash rattles, front part of the door/dash area rattles. Purchased the truck last weekend, 58 miles on it, now, I am back to the same way of driving, left arm pushing against the door panel and steering with my right... Does anyone have any solutions about making the noise go away other than pull off the radiator cap and drive a GMC Sierra under it?....?
By on 7/9/10 | Lafayette, NJ
Above Average
I agree with that other guy. I too shopped around and i found the new Ram to be the best total package. The new Hemi has got awsome power with ok fuel milage. I never drove anything like it on the highway,also the quitest,smoothest truck I've ever drove.. Well done Dodge...
By on 4/17/10 | Arlington, TX
Above Average
My experience with this vehicle is great. Dodge makes a good truck. Downsides are a small backseat area compared to a F150. second is a huge exhaust restriction which has to be stealing horsepower