2008 Dodge Nitro R/T Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2008 Dodge Nitro R/T owners like you.

2008 Dodge Nitro R/T Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2008 Dodge Nitro R/T. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 4/8/14 | Kansas City, MO
I purchased in dec, 2007. Serviced every 3k includes every step of maintenance by the book. I've had so many problems It's difficult to put it all into words. Electrical,Parking Brake,Intake Manifold,Transmission,Misc.sensors,poor quality diagnostics and customer service from every single Dodge Dealership as well as Chrysler Customer Care. The Nitro was serviced well the first year, but, any problem there after I was treated like I was crazy they claimed the car was in perfect running condition which to me was crazy. They simply stopped fixing things. Serviced my transmission and sent me home with no fluid, claimed my failing emergency brake was intended to use with the regular brakes and that's why it wouldn't hold it in place on a hill. Chrysler warranty company hung up on me when I wouldn't take no for an answer after going round and round. Never tried to resolve any problems and make sure I was satisfied just wanted to get off the phone and take the next call. Completely showing they are not interested in backing their warranty. It's paid for and I'm stuck with a car that sputters. Just some insight on what to expect from this company and this vehicle.
By on 7/23/09 | Erwin, NC
I enjoy my Nitro but after being spoiled by my PT cruiser (with all of its electrical outlets); I definitely miss this feature with the Nitro plus it could be better on gas mileage.