2007 Dodge Magnum Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Dodge Magnum owners like you.

2007 Dodge Magnum Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 Dodge Magnum. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
2007 Dodge Magnum
By on 11/15/14 | Palmdale, CA
I have had my 2007 3.5L Dodge Magnum Forever and loving every 300 HP 25 MPG every day I drive it. The only thing I do is change the oil, and do the brakes that's maintenance and it will lasts forever, I got 156897 and still got another million miles to go. I Love It!!!
2007 Dodge Magnum
By on 12/16/08 | Jackson, MI
I bought my 2007 Dodge Magnum used and I love it. My brother got an '05 and after that I had to have one. I have very few things I don't like about it. Some of the platics havea a poor fit and finish, but 90% of it is great. The cargo room is great and the comfort level is a big plus on that car. The gas milage is great I get about 24 mpg on average with the 3.5L. Plenty of power for what i use it for, mainly highway and some city. I upgraded the headlight bulbs to a Xenon since the originals were kinda dim, which is the best upgrade thus far. I switch from the Goodyears that were on it to a nicer set of Michelins and am much happier with the ride and comfort. All in all, this is a great car that has lot of positive German manufacturing influence in its blood. I definately love my Magnum and look forward to driving it everyday.