2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan owners like you.

2013 Dodge Grand Caravan Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 12/23/14 | Monaca, PA
Above Average
Thanks Dodge. We love our Grand Caravan think be lucky this makes the 2nd one after having a 2004 no major problems hope this last us a long time. I bought the sportier model with couple features worth an good value overall am pleased owning less than a year.
By on 4/2/14 | St. Louis, MO
Above Average
Overall have been happy with the 2013 mini-van I have owned for ONLY 7 months...But curious to why a Brand NEW Car with only 6K miles needs a new water pump!?!?!?!
By on 1/29/14 | Milwaukee, WI
Above Average
Like the last 2 reviewers, our 2013 Dodge Caravan has both problems. Only the transmission makes that jerk motion when we but it in drive about once every 20 or so times. The heater just acted up in the negative numbered days here in Wisconsin and the only thing the dealer told us to do was turn the heater control knob to cold, then off, then hot and it "should" work. When I asked about when these things could get fixed, they said they are still working on a fix for these problems. Very discouraging indeed.
By on 1/18/14 | Delavan, WI
Above Average
My wife bought a 2013 grand caravan. Started having issues with the heater. At times, she starts the van and their is no heat from the front heater vents. Tried cycling through the hot and cold settings and nothing. Found that usually turning the van off and back on works, except not even that worked most of yesterday. So I looked the problem up online. Its an issue I have found repeating since the 2011 model.
By on 10/6/13 | Manchester, KY
Above Average
I bought the Dodge Caravan for my grandchildren, it is just what we need because we now have 5 grandkids and love to take them places, but since the jerking when you shift into drive or reverse we are afraid that something will happen while driving. Our van has been in the shop 3 times, the third time he replaced something. The service dept is doing all they can do, I think this is something that needs to be looked into at the factory.