2005 Dodge Dakota Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2005 Dodge Dakota owners like you.

2005 Dodge Dakota Ratings Overview
6 car owners like you reviewed their 2005 Dodge Dakota. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
By on 9/29/14 | Leesburg, FL
10 years and just normal wear items 85000 miles just replaced 1 fuel injector. followed schedule in manual still going with no issues used as everyday street vehicle
By on 1/1/14 | Centerburg, OH
2005 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab 4x4 the only problem I have is the transmission runs at higher RPM when truck warms up. If the truck has to run @2000RPM check engine line will come on and transmission will get hot.
By on 7/2/13 | Youngstown, NY
I own a 2005 dodge Dakota&a2007 dodge caliber front end parts for these vehicles are inferior as I have replaced all front end parts om caliber twice,which is very expensive.my dodge Dakota wont go into gear after sitting idle for a month.As far as I am concerned all DODGE PRODUCTS ARE JUNK & Iwill never own one again.I cant even sell them without losing thousands of dollars,Icant even give them away.I think people are getting wise to dodge & their junk....
By on 5/2/13 | Rochester, MN
What a piece of junk. This the last dodge I will ever buy. I'm constantly having to take it to the shop for something. It only has 70,000. I dread what it's going to be like if it makes it to 100,000
By on 6/12/10 | Deltona, FL
I have had my Dodge Dokota 4X4 Crew cab for 4 years now and thoroughly enjoy driving it. It has been a fantastic truck and plan to keep it for at least another 5 years or so.
By on 2/21/10 | Appleton, WI
I bought this truck in 2006 off the show room floor with 15 miles on it over all the truck is everything I need it to do. The Goodyear tires that were on the truck only lasted 20000 miles and had to put some other ones on, one of my friends has the same truck and has to put tires on every 15 to 20 thousand miles always goodyear. so I put yokahama tires a little loud but so far 35000 miles on them with tread left. the engine could have a little more power, and the hauling load in the box could be a little higher. I do all of my service work other than the warranty work that was done but never in the garage for any thing. my sway bar linkage just broke on the drivers side going to replace both of them