2000 Chrysler Sebring Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2000 Chrysler Sebring owners like you.

2000 Chrysler Sebring Ratings Overview
6 car owners like you reviewed their 2000 Chrysler Sebring. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 6/11/16 | Fort Worth, TX
I bought the car from an individual 6 months ago.
I feel I got a great car for the price (eleven hund) It runs great and looks decent.
Yesterday my first problem....found out alternator needs to be replaced after147,000 miles.

Ike's !!! for this year and type, it's expensive
By on 1/3/14 | Lexington, SC
Got a 2000 Sebring convertible with 114k on it 4 years ago. It now has 176k and running strong. I love the interior, the exterior and the way it handles. It drives like a true sports car. Theres a few people that said the car was going to be problematic, but none yet as its approaching 180 thousand miles. I use only synthetic motor oil as thats what the factory said to use in these cars. And they claim that most problems are from those that do not use synthetic or even change their oil on time, much less do the maintenance or tune ups required. I know a lot of people with convertible sebrings that seem to have mild to no issues at all. I truly believe its not the car that deserves the credit, its the owners. What the owner does determines how long a car will last.
By on 9/23/11 | New Haven, CT
I fell in love with the P T Cruiser the first day i saw one while driving down south. I bought my Cruiser (YR 2000) brand new only had seven (7) miles when I picked it up. Never had any problems. It's eleven years old now and I was told yesterday while getting an oil change that I need suspensions (think that's right). Any way I am shopping a fare price. Was quoted a little over $800 for repair. My warranty was over when I was told the fade on my bumper was caused by the tape wrapped on the bumper at the factory. Otherwise I Love Love Love my car!!
By on 8/6/11 | Hope Mills, NC
in need of repair
By on 1/22/11 | Hopewell, VA
noise on the driver side front tire when i trun to the right
By on 4/11/09 | Venice, FL
Bought this car new. I have just loved it. 48,000 miles. In 10 yrs replaced the battery twice. They say thats common in FL. Had to replace the braces on the trunk lid. Almost bit my arm off. The top had to be repaired, stitching broke on the back window. And thats from sitting out in the grueling sun I'm sure.