2001 Chrysler LHS Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 Chrysler LHS owners like you.

2001 Chrysler LHS Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 Chrysler LHS. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
2001 Chrysler LHS
By on 2/17/11 | Piney Point, MD
I purchased 2001 LHS on 2/7/11. I had never owned a Chrysler before so I really didn't know what to expect. I have owned a Nissan, Toyota, Mercury, Ford, Isuzu and Volkswagon autos in the past. When I decided to get rid of my station wagon I knew I wanted a car with all the comforts possible without breaking the bank. I reviewed thousands of ads but saw this beautiful LHS and knew that was going to be my next car.
Every review I read the owners really gave high scores , average rating 4.8 out of 5.
I test drove the 2001 LHS and immediately fell in love with the design, handling, features, and comfort of the car. The dealer listed the car for $6995 but knew that was overpriced and had a list of similar LHS's in the area $1500 lower. Final purchase price $5300. Now I am excited to make that trip to the store~I get to drive my black beauty.
The LHS didn't come with original keyless remote so I found a remote at the junkyard from a 2006 300M brought it to the dealer and asked if they could reprogram to make it work for my car-the dealer said they could for a $55 fee.
I researched and found a way I could reset the computer and reprogrammed the remote myself! Cost me nothing, I saved over $85.00.
With only 84,000 I my LHS should have another 100,000 miles left in her