1997 Chrysler Cirrus Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1997 Chrysler Cirrus owners like you.

1997 Chrysler Cirrus Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 1997 Chrysler Cirrus. The average rating is a 3.0 out of 5.
By on 11/16/15 | Middleton, MI
Bought my cirrus for 500 dollars drove for 1 1\2 years with only having to put tires on it now I think the fuel pump has went out of it haven't decided whether to fix it or just get rid of it. But has been a very dependable car.
By on 11/24/12 | Riverton, IL
i have had a radiator fluid leak under the engine. liquid copper took care of that 10$. the brakes are too lightly built constant problems there. when the wife filled the car all the way full it spilled out through the fuel pump houseing on the tank idk why .i hate having to work on cars i had to buy my own tools because of this car but its still reliable when it wants to be . lol
By on 10/23/11 | Gray Summit, MO
My 97 Cirrus belonged to my parents originally. They drove it with no problems til they bought a new Chrysler in 04. They gave the 97 to me. I love my car. It has been a great, dependable vehicle until recently. The paint is fading and peeling terribly. The dome lights do on come on when the passenger side door is opened. The check engine light came on..90.00 to be told I need a new gas cap. Two days after I got it out of the shop, it came on again. This time 127.00 to replace a gasket. One week out of the shop the coolant started pouring out the bottom. It is in the shop again. The car has over 200,000 miles on it and I think for being 14 yrs old it has really been a GREAT vehicle. I am getting kinda nervous about all the problems tho. Cant afford a new car but cant really afford to keep repairing. Oh anyway....I think Cirrus is one of the best!!!
By on 4/15/10 | Leander, TX
This car is not a very good car. It has major problems. i will NOT own another chrysler. I had sebring also and it was also stalling and had other issues.