2009 Chrysler Aspen Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2009 Chrysler Aspen owners like you.

2009 Chrysler Aspen Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2009 Chrysler Aspen. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 1/6/15 | La Marque, TX
My radio went out and I took it in for repairs, I spent 1182.00 to have it repaired. It would only work for about 2 months and had to be taken back in. I have taken the car back to dealership Gulf Gate Dodge in Houston approximately 5 times, because it continued to stop working, the service rep there did not tell the truth she stated that each time I would bring it back it extended the warranty. Not true, she would not return my calls and finally I caught up with her only to find out it was no longer under warranty. Wrote the owner of the dealership and have not heard anything regarding the service I received. Chrysler headquarters was not help they sided with the dealership. I would have to pay ad additional 600.00 dollars for diagnostic and pay for the replacement of the radio. I have also had to have the hatch repaired, and the sun roof. Radio just blinks off and on. This is my first and last Chrysler. Very seldom played the dvd player,and is paying for sirrus and the radio doesn't even work.
By on 1/2/15 | Forest, MS
Rained for two days and was driving along when all lights on the dash blinked on and off several times, got home and tried to restart my 2009 Aspen and it would not turn over. Went out the next morning and it started up with no problem. The Evic went blank and hasn't come on since then. Any suggestions??
By on 4/6/11 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I have 37000 miles on the aspen and I am on my 3 set of front brakes and just checked today and i need to replace them again