2007 Chrysler Aspen Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Chrysler Aspen owners like you.

2007 Chrysler Aspen Ratings Overview
7 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 Chrysler Aspen. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 5/5/13 | Chicago, IL
The turning circle is amazing. The styling is so current everyone thinks it is new and they want one. We drove this car 13 hours to Atlantic City and arrived so comfortable we went out all night. The towing capacity is near 10,000 lbs! It hauls! The sound is excellent (at home I have Tannoys so I am very picky.) If I had to think of something to complain about it would be the mileage but we feel so safe in this vehicle who cares ... it is like life insurance. Tough truck with every luxury appointment you can possibly get!
By on 10/19/11 | Sedona, AZ
We leased our Aspen for 3 years. We liked it so much we decided to buy it especially given the fact that its market value at the time exceeded the lease residual value. We purchased an extended warranty plan that covers the vehicle for 85,000 miles. It now has 60,000 miles on it and is almost 5 years old. We haven't had any major problems or issues, just the usual maintenance expenses which have been quite moderate, although we used the extended warranty for a suspension issue. We replaced the tires at around 40,000 miles. We're having the 60,000 mile service performed later this week for an estimate cost of $750 at a local dealership. We've been very pleased with this car except for the horrible gas mileage which is well below that the manufacturer's suggested range would be. We average around 12 to 14 mph around town and maybe 19 on the highway.
By on 6/17/10 | Scottsdale, AZ
This car is beautiful from the initial
By on 1/28/10 | Chester, MD
I love this truck, I bought it used with 25k on it, I now have 72k and things just started going wrong. But I tow a 8k boat all the time and it has pleanty of power. The truck does tend to skip over bumps jerking the steering wheel but its not that bad. If I could I would buy another one...
By on 1/22/10 | Langhorne, PA
30000 Miles and no major issues. I have the reported problem with the transmission shifting into Neutral when I select reverse, but I find out here this can be resolved with a software update. Yeah! Vechicle still gets stares because of its good looks. Sharp. Now an endagered species too. Ride is nice 95% of the time, but rear end gets jumping around a lot over rough roads and a lot of hop. The AC unit is a little too noisy at times starting up. The rear seat hooks when the flip and fold is used to access the 3rd row are dangerous and I cut my arm the first week I had it! There must be a better system. There isn't much room behind the 3rd row for cargo when the seat is up. And is sucks gas (Hemi and my lead foot) something terrible. I'd be happy to get 14 in the city but it is more like 9. 19 on the highway is almost true. I hate the Nav system and the input method. But the radio rocks and the DVD system is great for the kids. It tows just about anything which is why I bought it. So the tradeoffs are worth it. Leased it and may even buy it at lease end against my initial thoughts. Can't get a better SUV for the price as nice as this.
By on 11/25/09 | Ashton, MD
Great vehicle. Terrible gas mileage around town, not as bad on the road. Ride is great in terms of comfort level. Car looks and drive classy.
Feels unstable at highway speeds. Too "twitchy" above 55.
By on 11/17/08 | Chesterfield, VA
I love this luxary SUV, the price was good, it looks good and rides very smooth.