2000 Chrysler 300M Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2000 Chrysler 300M owners like you.

2000 Chrysler 300M Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2000 Chrysler 300M. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 5/27/12 | Monroe, LA
I have a '00 300M and I have had it for almost two on my b-day in July. I have not had many problems with my car but when I bought my car in '10 it ran hot because the fan wasn't cooln the engine so they fixed it then a year late my belt broke twice replaced it and ever thing was good. In '11 of Nov. 23 my car quick on me and to this day it still isn't running. I went from a starter to a battier, to spark plugs. Whatelse do I need to do to drive my car again.
By on 8/29/11 | Duluth, MN
My car currently has about 163,000 miles. Only issues I've had are that the display for the interior temperature control does not work unless its below freezing outside, passenger seat heater doesn't work, passenger side ball bearings went out 2 years ago, and now driver's side bearings are bad. I also needed a new alternator and radiator this year. But, considering the age and high mileage (and 2 near-total wrecks), these things are expected. I live in No. Minnesota, where we are below zero for 4-5 months straight. This car is parked outside with no engine heater yet has ALWAYS cranked right up for me. An excellent car.
By on 8/9/10 | Ludowici, GA
daughter wrecked mine about 5 years ago she took out 9 trees did over 8000 dollars worth of damage and her and her friend came out with out a scratch, still driving it with close to 200,000 miles on it.
By on 3/30/10 | Maple Plain, MN
Owned for over 8 years now and 142,000 miles. Car has done really well for us. Some expected repairs after 100,000. Engine, transmission, heat/AC, alternator, and starter have all been trouble free. Power door lock actuators had to be replaced, as did sway bar links. Really everything still works on the car though considering all the options it has.
By on 2/13/09 | Redding, CA