2001 Chevrolet Tracker Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 Chevrolet Tracker owners like you.

2001 Chevrolet Tracker Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 Chevrolet Tracker. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
2001 Chevrolet Tracker
By on 10/28/11 | Ocean City, NJ
I have owned this used from a dealer it sat in the lot for over a year I learned later when the idle arm pulley went. They changed it because it was under warranty but I replaced serpentine belt about 7 times due to not be in alignment. The AC condenser went that cost around $900 bucks no warranty. Then it went a year later now no AC. the car has 114,000 on it now and I have changed oil on a regular basis. The car runs like a top but it does drift in high winds. Good gas mileage 24 mpg on highway. Good small SUV with 4x4 features hi/lo transfer case. Cars these days are few and far between with AWD instead of 4x4.
2001 Chevrolet Tracker
By on 9/16/11 | Morehead, KY
I have an 2001 Chevy Tracker,that I bought when it had 49,000 miles and had been wrecked. Front grill and bumper needed to be replaced. The insuance company total it out, so it has a rebuilt title. I have not had any major problems with this Tracker, what it has been doing in the last 3 years is the lights will flicker inside and outside, so I think I may have a voltage regulator going out. Just this summer with our hot temperture we had, it started to not start after driving a while or would die if I let it idle.If I let it set for 15-20 minutes, than it would start up and run without a miss. Will be replacing the camshaft sensor. I will not complain about this auto because it now has 207,000 miles and the oil has not been changed for over 19,000 miles, but winter is coming up and i need to get it ready....Also this is the second tracker that I have owned the other was a 1993 it had over 200,000 miles when I sold it to my sister and she still drives it. The only repair on it was a new alternator. I love my trackers....