2000 Chevrolet Tracker Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2000 Chevrolet Tracker owners like you.

2000 Chevrolet Tracker Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2000 Chevrolet Tracker. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 4/18/14 | Auburn, CA
Seriously, I bought this car when it was 1 year old in 2001. It has been by far the best car I have ever owned. It now has 141,000 miles on it. I just replaced the catalytic converter, the serpentine belt, the brake pads and shoes, & the air filter and she is running like a brand new car. I still have a few other maintenance things to do like diagnose the AC and the Shocks/Struts. Once those are done she will really purrrrr!
By on 11/6/12 | Bothell, WA
best car I've ever owned I bought it used it used eight years ago and I've never had a problem the only cost was consumables.
By on 6/26/12 | Jacksonville, FL
I bought my tracker used and have it for 5 years now and I love it. However we have had a few minor issues mostly just to do with proper care and maintenance that all vehicles go thru.
However we have had one annoying issue nothing mechanical it has to do with a constant wet front passenger floor board. Not sure where the water is coming from we have checked the drain hose from the A?C We have replaced the condensor and Air conditioner with all new hoses? Where can our leak be coning from?
By on 10/6/10 | Lawton, OK
worst car i ever bought. in less than 6 months the engine needed to be replaced and the place i bought from dosnt cover it. its an over all bad car that i couldnt even recomend for any of its features.