2001 Chevrolet Prizm Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 Chevrolet Prizm owners like you.

2001 Chevrolet Prizm Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 Chevrolet Prizm. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 11/29/12 | Franklin, NH
I bought this car used in 2003 and have put over 200,000 tough miles on it. It's still going strong on the original engine. Gas mileage is decent (although my old Geo Metro was much better). Have had to replace both front door locking mechanisms due to wear, which was expensive, $350-$400 each. And am having a little oil leakage. Other than that it's still in great shape even though I in no way baby it. I love this car as well as the fact that I haven't had to make a car payment since 2005. Wahoo!
By on 11/18/11 | Baton Rouge, LA
I love my chevy prism! American Made, but corolla engine, best of both worlds. Dont want to let it go! limits to love- the interior and plastic peel and plastic is broken, door handle outside broken,interior roof fabric peeling, oil leaking-need to supplement every month. Best car ever.
By on 9/19/08 | Boones Mill, VA
This is our 2nd Prizm, our other one is a 1990.They are wonderful,reliable cars that get great gas mileage. They were both bought used from car rental agencies. Few people realize they're Toyota Corolla autos by another name. We feel badly they no longer make these cars, would continue to buy them when needed.