2000 Chevrolet Impala Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2000 Chevrolet Impala owners like you.

2000 Chevrolet Impala Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2000 Chevrolet Impala. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 6/4/13 | Hoyt, KS
I love my little car!!! It has never left me stranded ever. No matter how bad she was she always got me home. I bought it as a left over 2000 brand new went clear to Tennessee to buy her. Never have looked back no regrats. I love her. It is now 2013 I have never kept a car this long. But she will be witj me til I die.
By on 12/19/12 | Chimney Rock, CO
This is the second Impala I have owned in five years. I sold the first because I needed to tow a large trailer, so I traded it for a one ton dually. A few cars later, I had the chance to buy another Impala, and I like it even more than the first one. The Impala I own now is the LS model (electric everything, heated leather seats, etc).
I bought it at an auction, and had to replace the radiator and the intake manifold gasket, and the odometer does not work. Also the fuel gauge is really inaccurate, but I make do with the Info center in the roof. Even so, I love this car! It looks great, it rides great, has reasonable power (3.8 motor) and good fuel economy for a large car (=/- 30mpg, depending on how heavy my foot is. I will be replacing the computer with a performance computer, in which case it will suit me even better. Overall, it's a nice, nice car!
By on 7/19/12 | Stella Niagara, NY
Generally a decent car for the money. But, did have a lot of trouble with the PASSLOC system......starter would not engage, had to wait 10-15 minutes for the PASSLOC system to recycle. Cured the prolem with one simple wire disconnection from the electrical block behind the dash near the steering column,, which bypassed the PASSLOC system. No trouble since.
By on 7/11/10 | Newnan, GA
Some dash lights out
Dash vents in wrong place
Rough rideing
There are many good things about this car, that out weighs the bad. I have really enjoyed this vehicle. One of the best.
By on 4/13/09 | Seneca Falls, NY
Great overall car that I inherited from my folks.