2010 Chevrolet Express 3500 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2010 Chevrolet Express 3500 owners like you.

2010 Chevrolet Express 3500 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2010 Chevrolet Express 3500. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 1/21/14 | Las Vegas, NV
Reliability Rating: (3.5/5)
Above Average
@around 65K now. Very reliable vehicle. Still on original brakes even though I live and drive mostly in a metro area. Great air and since I live in the desert that says even more. But I am glad the Van does have the rear air option. Other than that I have only had a few bulbs burn out. Perform all scheduled maintenance and have not had major problems. Though I have 2 weird intermittent problems. (1) Something in the fuel tank occasionally makes a sound like expanding metal. Seems to happen on really hot days after the engine is shut down. (2) At about 60K I hear and feel a rubbing sensation in the steering wheel when wheels are turned hard left. Fluids fine, something changed because it never used to do it. I had this same exact problem with a 2006 Silverado around the same mileage. I don't recall what the dealer did to correct it. I had an extended warranty on the 2006 and didnt really ay attention.
By on 12/18/11 | Louisville, KY
Reliability Rating: (3.5/5)
Above Average
On my previous post, the Chevy dealer replaced the TPS (Throttle Positioning Sensor) not the PCM. My mistake!