2006 Chevrolet Colorado Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Chevrolet Colorado owners like you.

2006 Chevrolet Colorado Ratings Overview
8 car owners like you reviewed their 2006 Chevrolet Colorado. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 10/28/17 | Virginia Beach, VA
I bought my 06 colorado from rick hendricks in va, it was a 06 with 9,800 miles in 2014 great deal, one month later truck wont start, took it in after three days there mechanics could not find nothing, the same event happend over and over called the dealership they wanted over a hundered to look at it , finally look in book my security light was coming on it was anti theft protection, i called and they could not help me without paying within a year, and now fan motor works on number 4 speed, number 1, 2, and 3 don't work unless you wiggle the wiring harness behind glove box, hit a bump and it stops working I grew up with chevy with the experience I received with this one and the service from chevy and rick hendricks I probably will look at toyota they take care of there customers I am 52 years old bought my first chevy when i was 15 had 10 more later and now probably pass on from buying another
By on 7/17/13 | Belton, SC
I love my 2006 Colorado. It was purchased in 2005 and has only 64000 miles on it. Electrical became a problem after the brake lights failed, thus the recall. I still have problems with the brake light bulbs blowing frequently. The car audio system had to have software updated, and now it is eating CD's. Heating and are just spent $215.00 to have the blower switch and harness repaired. Eletrical seems to be an issue.
By on 4/18/12 | Gentry, AR
I have had no real trouble with my 2006 truck. Have replaced the brakes (probably due to my driving), but have no other real issues. The engine light has come on a couple of times. Changed the oil regularly and rotated tires. One thing that has aggravated me is the front tires seem to wear on the inside, but it does not appear to be out of line. Thanks!
By on 12/18/11 | Las Vegas, NV
I purchased my 2005 new. Had leather interior, 20" wheels, and a bed cover installed the day I bought it. Love it. Does everything it's supposed to do. Been to the dealer once in 111,000 miles; new AC/Heater resistor installed. Runs like a swiss watch.............sorry for those that goe a bad one.
By on 10/6/11 | Los Angeles, CA
would like to know, how to change the spark pluges. it should not cost $300.00 and they say the trottle body need repacemt @ a price of 675.00
By on 7/9/11 | Jacksonville, NC
I have only had this truck for a few months, but the Gas Mileage 18/19 city and 22/23 or better on the highway. The real problem I have had to adjust to is the huge turn radious. Over all I am happey at this time.
By on 7/7/11 | Casa Grande, AZ
NEED A NEW CAR!!!!!
By on 2/2/10 | Blue Island, IL
problems non-stop! I WILL NEVER BUY CHEVY EVER AGAIN!!!!