2000 Chevrolet Camaro Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2000 Chevrolet Camaro owners like you.

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2000 Chevrolet Camaro. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2000 Chevrolet Camaro
By on 5/21/09 | Mount Laurel, NJ
I have a 2000 Camaro and I adore her. Bought her in CA but now live in NJ...Yeah, go figure! But the CA emissions junk has not taken away from the power, git-up or hold this car has on the road. She will still walk up on any Mustang out there! It has been the most reliable car I have ever owned! The brakes, electric and exhaust systems have all been good to me, routine minimual maintenance all the way around. The tranny is as smooth as the day I drove it off the lot and this is now 9+ years later. I only have one thing to say and that is she is a pig when it comes to heating or A/C. Even recharging the system won't help folks so save your $$ and let the windows down till the A/C catches up! And the heat, well, she is a lizard waiting for the sun. The suspension is still solid and the steering is a joy...and I need that cause when I am walking up on that nice new Mustang...I want him to know he's been passed by royalty driven by a GIRL!