2010 Chevrolet Aveo Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2010 Chevrolet Aveo owners like you.

2010 Chevrolet Aveo Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2010 Chevrolet Aveo. The average rating is a 2.0 out of 5.
Value
Performance
By on 7/13/18 | Eads, CO | Car Owner
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
at this time my aveo has very little power, it surges, it goes about 10 mph, the fue lpump shows 61lbs pressure , no vacuum leaks, shows good ignition, replaced the map, it shows a 172 code, po 102, po113 ,po597, po420, this car a 2010 lxv I guess I will replaced the fuel pump. I think Chevrolet should recall all aveo. they are a piece of junk why hasn't the gov. made GM recall these cars the are un safe.
No, I would not recommend this car.
By on 8/19/13 | Mason City, IA
Reliability Rating: (4.5/5)
Excellent
I have a 2010 Chevrolet Aveo Hashback the tire wear is not good. I have had to replace all 4 tires 2x. The last set of tires have only 6,237 miles the tires are 40000 mile tire. They have to be replaced because they wearing out fast. I also have a 2009 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan the car is also wearing out tires. These cars are not good for tire wear. Why did GM ever put these cars on the market? The problem is GM put 15 inch tire rims on these cars. GM engineers did not do the research very good before they put these Aveo's on the market. I bought both cars preowned. I had to replace tires on both cars 2 times. I will never buy a GM Aveo again.