1992 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1992 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup owners like you.

1992 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1992 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
1992 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
By on 8/18/10 | Backus, MN
This has been a very good truck, a work horse literaly. Wood hauler, horse trailers, in the woods where there are no roads. Real good truck. When she breaks down, which is rare, we take care of her. She's more than paid for herself long ago...Ya she's a she..
1992 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
By on 12/9/08 | Emeryville, CA
Bought my 1992 Chevrolet K2500 used about 10 years ago now and it's been really dependable. It has great lowend grunt with the towing gears and we have even been able to muster 16mpg from it. It's much smoother on the road than my Toyota pickup but I still love them both. No real big problems to report, just normal maintenance. The cruise control stopped working but I'm told the multifunction switch (drumstick on the steering column) is a common cause. We recently put some new Goodyears on it and what a difference it made in handling. I remember the interior door pulls (arm rest handles) came loose so we had to replace those but no major problems so far (100K miles)