2001 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 Cadillac Seville STS owners like you.

2001 Cadillac Seville STS Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 Cadillac Seville STS. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 7/1/15 | Tucson, AZ
I am an 18 year old kid and bought this as my first car. That being said, I don't expect it to last me that long cause when something goes wrong it is very expensive to fix it.when that day comes I'll have to part it out:(
By on 8/26/10 | Lenoir City, TN
Replacement HID Headlights cost more at the Cadillac Dealer Parts Dept. than what the whole car is worth used. Other than that, I believe this is the best car for the money .... that money can buy. I made the mistake of buying my wife a used 2001 Seville STS , and now I'll have to pay four times what I paid for this car, to replace it with ANY make of car that is only half as nice as this STS was when i bought it.
By on 4/26/10 | Hanover, NH
I have owned my Cadillac since it was new in 2001. Now with 100,000k miles, I have had absolutely no major issues with it at this point in time. Now the car does have the common North Star Oil leak, and it has had the intermediate shaft replaced. Those are not serious failures. But these are the common issues, and I don't care about a little bit of oil under my 9 year old car. All in all, this car has been very trouble free and it has more performance and handling than half the cars out there, and it will keep going for as long as I keep taking care of it.