2006 Cadillac Escalade Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 Cadillac Escalade owners like you.

2006 Cadillac Escalade Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2006 Cadillac Escalade. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
2006 Cadillac Escalade
By on 12/24/13 | Crawfordville, FL
I just purchase this 2006 Cadillac Escalade one month agao. I am not happy this the steering. I took it to the shop and asked the mechanic to look at the front end thinking it might be the steering box, tie rod end,ball joint, something such as that, because the vehicle wants to wonder off the road or into the traffic. I have to fight it to get it to stay in the middle of the road and don't even think about trying to pass anyone, that is scary. The first mechanic said everything looks good he could not find anything wrong and everything was tight. After a short debate he suggested to get a second mechanic to look at it. Then that mechanic said I had a tire he thought might be cupping, he found I had a cracked brake pad, and my rotors was below spec. so I purchase new rotors and brake pads.Plus a front alignment rotated tires.Still did not fix the problem. I am wondering if the size tires I have on this vehicle might be the problem. Has anyone had the problem? I have 305/50R20 on this vehicle. I love them, but do I need to go smaller or narrower? Please help? I am hoping this is not a money pit.
2006 Cadillac Escalade
By on 11/13/10 | Del Mar, CA
This is my second Escalade. I absolutely love these cars. Feel luxurious,safe,powerful and yet nimble with a fantastic turning radius.