2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS owners like you.

2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2003 Cadillac DeVille DTS. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 2/20/14 | Clearwater, FL
Hi I'm Donald and you can assume that I'm a mechanic. It's one of my greatest pains but best joys! I also own a 2003 Cadillac Deville with the 4.6 northstar Engine. I'm also an auto Mechanic!

I just can't think of a better trade to have than one that allows you to test the limits with your northstar. When it breaks it's going to need LOTS of the best deserved attention and I DO GIVE my Deville all it needs despite the design flaws. It's great!

Working on it makes learning about it a real challenge! But I rise to all of those occasions and meet the challenges, I have to!

I like to keep it looking and running FRESH! I get the best of both worlds. I get to learn, drive and experience my car to beyond what most owners of these need to be pampered powerhouses can, but if it breaks I just plugin and make the necessary repairs myself and continue enjoying what the designers wanted me to.

They are a uniquely different breed of engines that do deliver and break! But they are also resilient. I Love My Deville!
Thanks
Don
By on 9/15/10 | Lincoln, NE
Replaced 5 (twice on driver side) window regulators. Plastic parts on something used almost daily? Constant o2 codes. 80k miles. Drives great but too many repairs.
By on 4/14/10 | Orlando, FL
worst car I ever owned . Had many Cadillacs they lost my busness forever. repairs all the time. window motors all 4 many codes a.c. will not blow out of dash vents uses alot of oil 56,000 miles and falling apart
By on 8/25/09 | Maywood, IL
i have a 03 dhs this is the best cadillac i have ever own this car is something else . i own a lot of cadillacs this is the best i ever own. that nortstar system is something